- Member Content
Thank you for Visiting YSPN360!Access to our instructional content is reserved for our registered members. Becoming a YSPN360.com member is fast, easy and FREE! Your membership will give you unlimited access to our instructional content. No credit card needed, No gimmicks. Register today!
- The pitcher’s landing is one of the most critical parts of the delivery.
- A good landing can make up for inefficiencies in the early part of the delivery.
- A common flaw during the landing is when the pitcher lands on their toe or heel.
- Landing on toe causes the pitcher to get too out in front, which affects their control; landing on the heel will cause the pitcher to spin off of the pitch, which will also, affect the pitcher’s control along with velocity and movement.
- The ideal landing is when the entire foot touches the ground at the same time: this helps create leverage in delivery.