- Member Content
Thank you for Visiting YSPN360!Access to our instructional content is reserved for our registered members. Becoming a YSPN360.com member is fast, easy and FREE! Your membership will give you unlimited access to our instructional content. No credit card needed, No gimmicks. Register today!
- A simple-yet-effective drill (1-2-3) that breaks down the pitcher’s sequencing.
- Sequence 1: from the pitcher’s rubber—a basic position—step toward the target. And hold.
- Sequence 2: with the shoulders facing home plate, the pitcher rotates the hips and opens the shoulders, as the ball is raised to the top position. And hold.
- Sequence 3: with the arm leading the way, glove pointed toward the target, the pitcher releases the ball and the hips close.
- Finally, put all the steps together in one motion (have the pitcher focus on the three separate steps in order to get the correct timing and release!).