- We want a strong base with our legs and feet in our stance. Helps create balance and readiness to hit.
- We want to avoid unnecessary extra movement in the feet. You don’t want to be rigid, relaxed and strong
- Happy feet will often create late movements at the plate.
- Talk about feet being firmly “planted” in the ground with your hitters
- Happy feet also moves the batter’s eyes up and down which creates the illusion that the pitched ball is moving up and down. Still feet often creates still eyes.
WATCH the Video: You can share this and other videos with your players. Bring it to practice on your I-Pad, Mobile device, or laptop computer.