- Feet and shoulders should be lined up to the pitcher
- Small variations are ok…. Too closed creates vision problems for the hitter and to open can create plate coverage issues.
- Extreme Variations can cause major issues in just making contact.
- Keep it simple with direction
- For immediate feedback for the hitter, have the hitter hold their bat across chest with crossed arms over the bat. The bat should be pointing at the pitcher, if not, check feet to see how the feet are lined up.
WATCH the Video: You can share this and other videos with your players. Bring it to practice on your I-Pad, Mobile device, or laptop computer.