GROW THEIR GAME
GOOD COACHING TAKES TEAMWORK, TOO.
We’d like to introduce you to YSPN360.com V1.0. We are working hard so that YSPN360.com becomes the ultimate supplement for experienced coaches and an essential starting point for new coaches. We have big plans for YSPN360 and we’re just at the tip of the iceberg.
If you’re a first-time volunteer youth coach, YSPN360.com will be your best friend. We’ll give you the tools to be the best you can be for your youth league team. We’ll help you to ensure that your kids have fun and that you enjoy your experience. You’ll be able to share how-to videos right there on the field with your players and so much more.
If you’re a more experienced coach, YSPN360.com will serve as a great supplement to your existing knowledge base. As a coach, we preach to our players to keep learning. We must follow our own advice and lead by that example. Our coaching staff believes there are new things to learn each day on the field as well. They want to be a great resource for you.
You may have noticed that we say our service is “Free” quite often. We mean it, it’s free. All you do is register and confirm your email. There are no gimmicks, no redirects… It’s actually free and the saying, “You get what you pay for” definitely doesn’t apply in this case.
We are working to build a full-circle or 360-degree approach to player, coach and parental development. What does 360-degree mean to us? It means that we will cover in detail the Mental & Emotional Development, Fundamental Skill Development & Strength/Conditioning & Nutritional Development needs of our audience. To ensure we cover all aspects of this approach, our coaching staff was built by bringing on outstanding coaches and mentors who in turn will be sharing their extensive experience and knowledge with you.
Our incredible coaching staff includes:
- Dave Roberts, 2016 MLB Manager of the Year from the Los Angeles Dodgers
- Lonni Alameda, Softball Coach at Florida State University
- Sandy Alomar, Jr., Catching Coach, Cleveland Indians and 20-year MLB Veteran
- Tripp MacKay, Hitting Coach for the University of Texas Softball Team
- Amanda Carlson-Phillips, Performance Nutritionist
- Rod Louden, Marriage and Family Therapist
- Omar Vizquel, Infield Coach, Detroit Tigers & probably 2018 MLB Hall of Famer
- Tim Dixon, Sports Psychologist, Former Pitching Coach, Air Force Academy
- And many others
Your free membership gives you:
You’ll be able to access this information whenever and wherever and at no-cost by logging on and viewing video-based content. All our videos include free notes to ensure you get the most out of our coach’s & expert’s instructional videos. Our 360-degree approach for you includes topics such as:
- In-depth mechanical how-to’s (hitting, pitching, fielding… all the good stuff!)
- Tools to share correct skill and drill demonstrations with your players
- Injury prevention tips
- Nutrition and hydration information that is simple and actionable
- Mental training and it how effects fundamental development and physical performance
- Communication skills with players and parents (what to say and not to say from the dugout)