GROW THEIR GAME
GOOD COACHING TAKES TEAMWORK, TOO.
We want to introduce you to YSPN360.com, where our staff is working hard to ensure that the site is the ultimate supplement for experienced coaches and an essential starting point for new coaches. We have big plans for YSPN360, and we’re just at the tip of the iceberg.
If you’re a first-time volunteer youth coach, YSPN360.com will be your best friend. We’ll give you the tools to be the best you can be for the kids you’re supporting and teaching—helping you impact them in a way that is fun and enjoyable experience. You’ll be able to share how-to videos right there on the field with your players and so much more.
If you’re a more experienced coach, YSPN360.com will serve as a great supplement to your existing knowledge base. As a coach, we preach to our players to keep learning. We must follow our own advice and lead by that example. Our coaching staff believes there are new things to learn on the field each day. They want to be an excellent resource for you.
We are working to build a full-circle—or 360-degree—approach to player, coach and parental development. What does that mean to us? It means that we will cover the Mental & Emotional Development, Fundamental Skill Development & Strength/Conditioning & Nutritional Development needs of our audience. Our coaching staff was built by bringing on outstanding coaches and mentors who will share their extensive experience and knowledge with you, covering all aspects of this approach.
If your league or team has not enrolled in YSPN360’s In It to Earn It™, it’s time to get them to do so in order to receive your 75% discount off our annual membership fee. Click here to learn more about our In It to Earn It™ program.
Our incredible coaching staff includes:
- Dave Roberts, World Series-winning Manager of the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- Lonni Alameda, Head Softball Coach at Florida State University.
- Omar Vizquel, Former MLB Shortstop and 11-time Gold Glove Winner
- Mike White, Head Softball Coach at the University of Texas.
- Many more outstanding coaches and experts.
About Your Membership:
You’ll be able to access YSPN360.com whenever and wherever you are by simply logging on. Our videos include free notes to ensure you’ll get the most out of the instructional videos.
The 360-degree approach to coach and player development:
- In-depth, mechanical and fundamental video sessions (hitting, pitching, fielding… all the good stuff!)
- Tools to share correct skill and drill demonstrations with your players.
- Injury prevention tips.
- Nutrition and hydration information that is simple and actionable.
- Mental training and it how affects fundamental development and physical performance.
- Communication skills with players and parents (what to say and not to say from the dugout).
- Simple practice plans and ideas.
Want 75% off your annual YSPN360.com and support your team or league at the same time? Check out YSPN360’s In It to Earn It™ program and have team or league enroll today!