EMPOWER YOUR CHILD
YOUR SUPPORT REINFORCES THEIR DREAMS
YSPN360 is built by sports parents for sports parents. Like you, we all want to see our kids do well and provide them with the best possible opportunities. For that reason, we created YSPN360.com.
In building the site’s content, we went out and recruited outstanding people—who happen to be exceptional coaches—to join our team. As a result, YSPN360 breaks through the cluttered instructional wasteland on the internet to give you fast, convenient, and easy access to meaningful content produced by trusted sources that will directly make your experience on and around the field better.
We are working to build a full-circle—or 360-degree—approach to player, coach and parental development. What does that mean to us? Mental & Emotional Development, Fundamental Skill Development, Strength/Conditioning & Nutritional Development.
To ensure we cover all aspects of this approach, YSPN360 built a staff with the experience and knowledge of incredible coaches like Dave Roberts, manager of the 2020 World Series Champion Los Angeles Dodgers, or Kelly Ford, the head softball coach at Cal-State Fullerton. Plus, we have other vital mentors on board who are highly respected professionals in the sports performance and nutrition verticals to focus on athletes’ mental well-being and physical health.
If your league or team has not enrolled in YSPN360’s In It to Earn It™, it’s time to get them to do so. That way, you will receive your 75% discount on our annual membership price. Click here to learn more about our In It to Earn It™ program.
Our incredible coaching staff includes:
- Dave Roberts, World Series-winning Manager of the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- Lonni Alameda, Head Softball Coach at Florida State University.
- Omar Vizquel, Former MLB Shortstop and 11-time Gold Glove Winner
- Mike White, Head Softball Coach at the University of Texas.
- Many more outstanding coaches and experts.
- Nate Shaw, Head Strength Coach for the Arizona Diamondbacks
- and many more outstanding coaches and experts.
About Your Membership:
You’ll be able to access YSPN360.com whenever and wherever you are by simply logging on. Our videos include free notes to ensure you’ll get the most out of the instructional videos.
The 360-degree approach to coach and player development:
- In-depth, mechanical and fundamental video sessions (hitting, pitching, fielding… all the good stuff!)
- Tools to share correct skill and drill demonstrations with your players.
- Injury prevention tips.
- Nutrition and hydration information that is simple and actionable.
- Mental training and it how affects fundamental development and physical performance.
- Communication skills with players and parents (what to say and not to say from the dugout).
- Simple practice plans and ideas.
Want 75% off your annual YSPN360.com and support your team or league at the same time? Check out YSPN360’s In It to Earn It™ program and have team or league enroll today!