- Member Content
Thank you for Visiting YSPN360!Access to our instructional content is reserved for our registered members. Becoming a YSPN360.com member is fast, easy and FREE! Your membership will give you unlimited access to our instructional content. No credit card needed, No gimmicks. Register today!
- A hitter creates rhythm with the lower half of the body.
- There are several different ways to create rhythm—small stride, toe tap, leg kick, etc.—so the mechanics should be geared to the hitter’s comfort.
- A good rhythm—almost routine with the lower half—will help keep the hitter calm.
- The “settle” is created with the hitter’s hands and should match the size and speed of the front foot.
- Remember: timing involves the hands. And the timing must match your rhythm.