- Helping a hitter establish their hitting values will establish a foundation so they can determine what is best for them
- Giving a hitter choices will lead to freedom and an increased desire for the player to want to grow.
- As a player, it is important to establish your own hitting voice that you are confident with.
- Rather than telling a hitter what he or she should do, it is usually best to give them choices and let them decide
- It is okay for you as a coach to allow a hitter to struggle through some things as they are seeking to find what is best for them.