- Member Content
Thank you for Visiting YSPN360!Access to our instructional content is reserved for our registered members. Becoming a YSPN360.com member is fast, easy and FREE! Your membership will give you unlimited access to our instructional content. No credit card needed, No gimmicks. Register today!
- Hitting off of the tee is one of the best ways to work on the bitter’s swing—but, when done incorrectly, it can develop bad habits that carry over to the game.
- Approach tee work like it is a game.
- Focus on the setup first: make sure the stride length is not too far (making contact near the belly button), or to short (making contact too far out in front).
- When done correctly, the hitter’s stride should allow the contact point to be just beyond the front foot.
- Consistency is vital: draw a line where the stride is ending so the hitter can focus on hitting the same spot each time.
- Take your time: after each swing, set up again, just like it’s a game situation.