- Member Content
Thank you for Visiting YSPN360!Access to our instructional content is reserved for our registered members. Becoming a YSPN360.com member is fast, easy and FREE! Your membership will give you unlimited access to our instructional content. No credit card needed, No gimmicks. Register today!
- Emphasize load and toe touch before you swing.
- Feel your hands going back as your front foot plants—ready to hit.
- Identify your distance from the tee because you will start on one leg.
- Start with the hands on your elevated, bent front knee, then stride and separate.
- Once you have landed, distribute the weight on the legs—60% back leg, 40% front leg.
- The weight should be on the inside part of the balls of your feet.