- A smooth arm circle can’t come with any tension, tightness, stiffness or jerking.
- With a softball in any plastic shopping bag with handles, take the rubber with hips and shoulders in an open position.
- Holding the bag by the handles, smoothly and repeatedly swing it along the same path you’d swing when delivering a pitch. Take your time. Feel the ease.
- Be sure the bag/ball is being swung “in plane” with your pitcher’s body, around the outside of the shoulders; never let it get directly over the head.
- Your pitcher’s hand should naturally “open” at the top, and allowing the bag/ball to naturally swing back down and through.
WATCH the Video: You can share this and other videos with your players. Bring it to practice on your I-Pad, Mobile device, or laptop computer.