- Fast to ball – Slow to field and control ball – Fast to throw
- Repeat drills at increasing speed to achieve best sprint to the ball
- Extension of drill is to ensure quality throws
- Adding the glove makes the drill more like the game
- Teach players improved body control at best speed
- Make sure cones are spaced far enough apart to allow for Fast, Slow, Fast footwork
- Cones to close will make the drill difficult. Kids are literal and they’ll try to stay inside the cones designated for each speed.
WATCH the Video: You can share this and other videos with your players. Bring it to practice on your I-Pad, Mobile device, or laptop computer.