- Footwork while catching the ball starts with arm side foot under body and out front of body
- Second movement with feet is glove side foot rotating under body
- Drill is a basic skill builder at all age groups and skill levels
- Footwork continues forward as ball is transferred to throwing hand
- Begin drill with no throw and in slow motion. Add speed as players get comfortable
- Introduce thrown ball as player(s) get in rhythm.
WATCH the Video: You can share this and other videos with your players. Bring it to practice on your I-Pad, Mobile device, or laptop computer.