- Glove out at ready position
- Glove palm is slightly turned in towards center of body to create softer hands as you’re fielding the ball
- Stay down
- Triangle is from the tip of the glove at point of fielding the ball with the feet being the base of the triangle
- Have players work on positioning without ball involved. Pretend to approach and field ball and freeze so player can look at their positioning. Make corrections if necessary
- Progress to rolled and then batted groundballs.
- Focus on body control and being under control
WATCH the Video: You can share this and other videos with your players. Bring it to practice on your I-Pad, Mobile device, or laptop computer.