- Start with hands at the top of strike zone.
- Take the pitch above hands – It’s a ball
- Makes it easier to learn strike zone by removing one factor that now no longer needs attention.
- This will help teach your batters to simplify the strike zone
- Most batters lose their mechanics because they swing at pitches out of the strike zone.
- It’s mechanically almost impossible to get their flow when they swing at pitches out of the strike zone.
- Here again, Reinforce knuckles being lined up.
WATCH the Video: You can share this and other videos with your players. Bring it to practice on your I-Pad, Mobile device, or laptop computer.