- Keep the stride short and quiet
- Overstriding creates negative balance and timing issues
- Stride to ball of front foot – heel off the ground
- Measure stride of your players – Stride may be shorter or longer for each player based on their size.
- Stride should not force batter to be late with their bat – If they are, check stride length and the timing of when they start their stride
- Remember, swing starts when the front foot gets back down to the ground.
WATCH the Video: You can share this and other videos with your players. Bring it to practice on your I-Pad, Mobile device, or laptop computer.