- First exercise in your team’s warm up routine
- Builds basic coordination
- First half moving forward and 2nd half rotate to backwards jog
- Keep it easy – Beginning process of raising core body temperature
- 50-70% effort max building from first trip to last. 4x
- Start on foul line and go to 2nd base
- Make sure the half way flip to backwards is a crisp rotation
- This is a great starting warm-up for any field sport.
WATCH the Video: You can share this and other videos with your players. Bring it to practice on your I-Pad, Mobile device, or laptop computer.