- Member Content
Thank you for Visiting YSPN360!Access to our instructional content is reserved for our registered members. Becoming a YSPN360.com member is fast, easy and FREE! Your membership will give you unlimited access to our instructional content. No credit card needed, No gimmicks. Register today!
- Kill the tension: this drill focuses on the pitcher’s timing, making sure that the motion is relaxed.
- To start, have the pitcher in a throwing position, with the feet slightly angled.
- The first circle (arm motion) is meant to get the pitcher’s arm relaxed.
- Following the second (or as many that are needed) arm circle, have the pitcher step and throw toward the plate.
- Added bonus: because the pitcher’s weight is back at the beginning of the drill, the athlete can really feel the shift forward before the ball is delivered toward the target.