- Movement starts with left foot spinning to glove side of body
- Feet stay close to and over pitching rubber
- Stay on ball of right foot to spin easier
- Focus on quick feet
- Avoid a wide base (feet far apart) after you’ve spun and are lined up to 2nd base. This will slow the move down and reduce throwing accuracy.
- Unlike picks to first, we’re trying to pick in this case
- Preach being quick, but player must stay under control to execute quality throws
- Additional reps can be made on flat ground with a partner
WATCH the Video: You can share this and other videos with your players. Bring it to practice on your I-Pad, Mobile device, or laptop computer.